ATLANTEAN THERAPY

by David Perkins

This site is a collection of articles from my weekly Q & A astrology column that has appeared in Kurier Szczecinski (Szczecin, Poland) since 1994.

Besides using the principles of astrology to assist people in their search or in finding solutions to their problems, many historical & technical questions over astrology have also been answered, as well as other metaphycial themes.

DID YOU HAVE AN INTENSE DEJA VU EXPERIENCE, OR A DREAM THAT "CAME TRUE" SOMETIME LATER IN YOUR LIFE.....?

If so, please be so kind as to SIGN MY GUESTBOOK, and share with me any of your personal information or experiences that may assist my continuing research in metaphysical occurances. I would certainly appreciate hearing your comments, suggestions, metaphysical experiences - and of course would be happy to try and answer any astrological and/or metaphysical questions you might have....

� 2000 [email protected]

A SPECIAL thanks to my world famous, 1996 World Press Photo Winner and Pulitzer Prize winning photographer brother, Lucian, who assisted with all the images, photos and diagrams. Check out his work to see some of the best photojournalism from his assignments around the world...!

This page hosted by GeoCities Get your own Free Home Page

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws