This document is ASCII text. You can import it into your word-processor to fill in the blanks and then print and mail to the address at the bottom. Or you can copy and paste it into your e-mailer and send it to: jk.pearce@ns.sympatico.ca Name__________________________________________ Address________________________________________ City/town______________________________________ Province_____________________Postal Code_________ Phone(____)____-_____ Signature_______________________________________ Date________________ Membership categories Individual $20 ( ) Students/Seniors $15 ( ) Family $30 ( ) Affiliate $60 ( ) Corporate $120 ( ) I would like to donate $_________ Donations to Transport 2000 Atlantic are tax-deductible. Please make donations and membership dues on separte cheques. I am interested in: Urban transit ( ) Rail ( ) Bus ( ) Air ( ) Marine ( ) Other ___________________ I would like to be active in Transport 2000 activities ( ) Please make cheques payable to: Transport 2000 Atlantic P.O. Box 268 Dartmouth, N.S., B2Y 3Y3