Under Construction since Nov. 1, 2003
Last edited Nov.30.

(me)

Quote of the moment: You're having a crisis of faith - but then, without crisis there is no faith. ~Joan of Arcadia

Almost everythin's workin' to some extent now, but I'll list 'em anyway. Currently working buttons:

"Me" button and under it "about me, my life stories and Pictures." You can click on the "Journal" and "Writing" buttons and both "Philosophy" and "Fiction" (Under "Writing") work. You can also go to "Martial Arts" (under "interests"), Journal, 500 Things, Best Friend and the "Me" button. I do have a little bit on the life stories page ... but its not even close to done. All the pop-up links on the "links" button work, even though the button itself doesn't. I'll fix all that and add more later.
Well, this is the basic shell of my future page. Right now its made to work with 768x1024 resolution and 32bit color -- IE is much prefered. I've checked it on my monitor with less than optimal settings and browsers and its starting to look OK. :\ That's mainly what I've been "under constructing" for the last month - compatibility issues.

Tell me what you all think ... does it work on your current configuration or not? You can write me here: [email protected]

I should mention that I haven't made a lot of pages to attach the pop-up menus ... so don't expect some of them to go nowhere. :P Second, I'm pretty new to JavaScript / CSS ... so I'll probably have issues with those for awhile. Thanks fer yer patience.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws