Quietly My Love


By Joxer135
New Gab's Xena Obsession Page - Fanfics - Quietly My Love
This fanfic was kindly given to us to post by Joxer135, Thanks alot!

Disclaimer: Xena: Warrior Princess, Gabrielle, Argo and all other characters who have appeared in the syndicated series Xena: Warrior Princess, together with the names, titles and back story are the sole copyright property of MCA/Universal and Renaissance Pictures. No copyright infringement was intended in the writing of this fan fiction. All other characters, the story idea and the story itself are the sole property of the author.

This story cannot be sold or used for profit in any way. Copies of this story may be made for private use only and must include all disclaimers and copyright notices.

NOTE: All works remain the � copyright of the original author. These may not be republished without the author's consent.

LOVE/SEX WARNING/DISCLAIMER: This story depicts a love/sexual relationship between two consenting adult women. If you are under 18 years of age or if this type of story is illegal in the state or country in which you live, please do not read it. If depictions of this nature disturb you, you may wish to read something other than this story.


Joshua Parker was exhausted from the days dig. He was sitting on the edge of the hole in which his days duties had transpired, watching the sun set slowly over the deserts dunes. His thirst was almost overwhelming but he had not the energy to stand just now. He wanted to dig just a few more inches but the sun was setting quickly, and the wind was picking up, drifting sand into his work area. No, no he thought it's time to cover my work area and call it a day. Joshua rose, a bit unsteady and started tugging at the tarp he would use to cover his dig area. Just as he was pulling the tarp over his hole a gust of wind blew it side ways, stinging his eyes with sand as it did. He sat for a moment to rub the sand from his eyes. It was then that he saw it, a faded red ribbon, fluttering in the breeze, to the very edge of where he had just been digging. Joshua crouched in his hole once more, feeling that jolt of excitement he always felt before a find. Using his brush he carefully dusted away the sand around the ribbon, it was tattered and torn, but still fastened securely around the leather binding. Josh worked under the light of the now rising moon, slowly dusting, and digging away the sand which covered his prize, until he had it freed from it's tomb. He sat the tube of leather down gently, and quickly covered his work area. The muscles in his legs were shaking with exhaustion as he made his way to his tent, gingerly holding the leather tube like a newborn baby in his crooked arm. Once safely inside he began carefully inspecting the bundle. He found that the ends of the tube, also made from thick leather, were removable, obviously made to protect what ever was inside. Joshua turned up the lamp in his tent and carefully began to open the leather case. The end came off with a hiss, and Joshua peered inside, then nervously began slowly pulling out the contents of the tube. To his surprise the treasure hidden inside was an ancient scroll, tied with a pink ribbon. The scroll was marked on the outside written in Greek, in a hand writing that Joshua had come to know as the Bard who Traveled with the Warrior Princess Xena! The excitement boiled up in him threatening to cause him to rip open the scroll with abandonment, and the lack of care that something this precious deserves. Joshua calmed himself and began slowly reading the writing on the outside of the scroll. It read For my loving Xena, Stories I promised never to publish. Joshua jumped up from his cot allowing the words to escape his throat that had been stuck there from the time he found the leather tube in the first place "holy shit!" Joshua then slowly began to untie the ribbon that secured the scroll, unrolling the scroll bit by bit. The scroll was in great condition and the Greek writing within crisp and clear! At the top of the scroll were the words written as the title for this story, "Quietly My Love." Just under that was written to Joshua's great joy "Written by Gabrielle Bard of Potadia" He continues to roll out the scroll to find a personal message written by the Bard, which said "To any who read this I tell you I have written this story in the third party in order to tell it without prejudice and to expand my own talent."


Gabrielle lay by the fire, Xena at her side thinking to herself about what had transpired that day. She was still in amazement that this Young woman, This self proclaimed Bard at her side had suckered me into allowing her to travel with me. Still she thought, as inexperienced as she is, she handled her self pretty dam good, for her first adventure. Stopping that mob from stoning me in mothers inn, and tripping Draco's henchman the way she did. Not to mention the way she was willing to give herself up to those slavers to protect her fellow villagers, yeah she's got spunk this one. The more Xena thought about it the more amazed she became, not only did Gabrielle do those things but we've traveled five miles, and she walked most of the way! Xena's mind drifted to when they had first arrived at this camp site, watching again in her mind as the Bard not only helped to set up camp, awkward as she was, but fed and brushed down Argo, and then cooked the rabbit that she had killed. This might not be to bad an arrangement Xena thought. Xena's, mind then turned to other things she had noticed on the way. Gabrielle though talking all the while, had been walking slightly ahead, and just to the right of Argo. Xena had been watching her all day, the more Gabrielle walked the hotter Xena got. Not only did the bard's body make her hot but the energy she exhibited while she told story after story, was lending aid to Xena's over active fantasizing. They had stopped at a small stream earlier that day to fill their water skins and rest. Xena had watched Gabrielle there as well. Gabrielle had knelt down at the stream and loosened her top to rinse the sweat off her chest. Though she was at a bad angle Xena still managed to catch a glimpse of her still budding young breasts. She could see the firmness of them and wanted very much to have them against her cheeks. She had stepped up behind Gabrielle and offered to wash her back but the bard declined. As it began to get late Xena had again offered to let Gabrielle ride with her, and finally the bard agreed, commenting that she didn't much like horses. Gabrielle had climbed up behind Xena, and wrapped her arms tightly around her waist, and for some reason, to Xena it felt just right. As they rode along Gabrielle became quiet and Xena could tell she was falling asleep. Her tight grip around Xena's waist had loosened and Gabrielle's hands lay loose on top of her thighs. Every so often when Argo would lurch slightly, Gabrielle's hands would grasp her thighs before they would relax again, each time sending thrills though Xena's groin. As they rode along Xena could feel the wetness beginning to grow between her legs, and she could feel the heat in her own crotch. In truth Xena had pushed Argo further than she had intended, it was when she heard Gabrielle snoring softly that she decided enough was enough, and came to a halt at the next decent looking site for camping. Xena had stopped Argo and reached under Gabrielle's arm, brushing the back of her hand against her breast, and smiling slightly.

Xena: all right Gabrielle that's far enough for one day time to rest Argo.

Gabrielle: thank the Gods, I'm not sure how much longer I could have ridden Xena.

Xena: I'll tie Argo off on that tree over there, grab some wood for a fire would ya?

Secretly, Xena needed to take Argo a few steps away from the bard before dismounting, so she wouldn't see the moisture that Xena was sure would be on the saddle, and between her legs. Xena dismounted and saw that she was indeed right about the amount of wetness. She quickly grabbed a rag from Argo's saddle bag, and as she slid it off his back she slyly wiped it off. As they set up their camp Xena continued to watch Gabrielle, sexual thought, after sexual thought passed through her mind. Finally she could take no more, and she grabbed the saddle bag and began digging through it. Xena pulled out a frock and tossed it to Gabrielle.

Xena: here, Gabrielle you can sleep in this, there's a stream right over that mound you can wash up and hang your clothes on one of the bushes to dry.

Gabrielle thought it odd that Xena was so worried about her hygiene, that she would tell her what to do like that, but decided it was a good idea.

Gabrielle: OK Xena, Good idea, I'll be right back.

As soon as Gabrielle finished bathing, and dressing in the frock, she took her clothes back to the camp and started hanging them on the bushes to dry. Xena got up and headed to the stream to bath also. While she was bathing Xena gave herself a bit of much needed relief, rubbing her clit, and thinking about Gabrielle in the loose fitting frock that she had given her to sleep in. Gabrielle lay by the fire waiting for Xena to finish bathing. She tried to keep her eyes open but soon she lost the battle and was sleeping soundly. As Xena entered the camp she could hear Gabrielle's deep breathing and knew instantly that she was in a deep sleep. She walked over and lay down beside her on the bedding, pulling the blanket over the two of them. Xena lay there trying to sleep, but it evaded her. She could smell the lavender scent of Gabrielle's hair and it was driving her mad. She continued thinking about Gabrielle's body and fantasizing about all the things she would love to do to her. As she lay there the temptation to see the bard's body over came her and she pulled gently at her frock, raising it gently over her hips. Xena stared longingly at the firm round cheeks of Gabrielle's ass. She cupped one side of her ass in her hand and squeezed it like she was trying to find a ripe piece of fruit, then thinking to herself that indeed this fruit was ripe, she let out a low giggle. Gabrielle was out cold and she would not know what Xena was doing to her virgin body. Xena slowly and carefully moved Gabrielle's legs apart, so that she could slide her hand up between her thick, soft, thighs. She slowly and gently caressed her clitoris, feeling the wetness, and heat build in the bard's, as well as her own vagina. Now with one hand messaging Gabrielle's vagina, and the other her own, Xena began to loose herself in her fantasies. Xena began to rock her hips forward to the rhythm of her hands as she continued to rub the two vaginas between her fingers. She could feel an orgasm coming on quickly, and was careful not to let any loud moans escape her lips. Just as Xena was about to have a second orgasm she felt Gabrielle move slightly, and she jerked her hand away from the girls crotch, feigning sleep. Gabrielle rolled over a little bit and fell back into her sound sleep, an act that Xena found her self very grateful to. She waited a few moments before gently pulling the frock back over Gabrielle's hip, then fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

The morning sun, slowly making it's assent, was casting it's first rays through the trees of the forest. Birds were coming to life and whistling their morning songs, celebrating yet another day of life. The light of the mornings suns bright rays danced through the trees, landing full on Gabrielle's face. Her eyes began to twitch behind their lids, as if answering a call from the sun light that played across them. Slowly Gabrielle's eyes fluttered open squinting at first, then fully open. She was a bit confused by what she saw at first, forgetting where she was, and how she had come to be here. Then Gabrielle felt the heavy, yet comforting arm of the warrior Princess wrapped tightly around her waist, her hand resting high on her chest. She felt the closeness of Xena's body wrapped tightly behind her, contouring her own, like two spoons in a drawer. Gabrielle smiled and hugged Xena's arm to her, lightly raising her hand, kissing her fingers. It was then that she noticed the somewhat familiar odor upon Xena's hand. She moved slightly and felt the stickiness that was between her thighs. Gabrielle raised one leg slightly, and could feel her hair ripping away from the soft skin of her inner thighs, reaching down slowly with her hand, she felt the stiffness in her hair down there. She lay there with an inquisitive look on her face, trying to remember what had transpired last night. She had bathed that was clear. Then she had come back and laid down by the fire, she remembered laying there waiting for Xena to return. The last thing the bard could remember, was wondering why it was taking her new found friend so long to bathe. That was all she could recollect, but the smell on Xena's hand the feel between her legs had Xena....... No of course not why would she do that, it must be something else.

Gabrielle managed to slide out from under the Warrior's arm without waking her. She carefully tip toed over to the bush where she had hung her clothes to dry. Gabrielle then walked over to the other side of the camp picking up her travel bag. Still moving quietly she stepped over the mounds crest and walked to the stream to wash up.

Xena woke from her death like sleep, immediately she felt the emptiness beside her and sat bolt upright. She frantically searched the camp site with her eyes noting that Gabrielle's clothes and travel bag were missing, had the bard been awake last night, and run off this morning. Xena worried that Gabrielle could be hurt, or lost, confused by what she had done to her. Xena felt guilty as hell, she had practically raped the poor innocent girl. She was raging with herself, angry as hell that she hadn't controlled herself better, and that she thought she was so slick, getting away with what she had done. She picked up a piece of wood and threw it at a tree, just as Gabrielle stepped over the mound, behind Xena.

Gabrielle: uh, in a bad mood?

Xena spun around as she heard the voice behind her, ready for a fight.

Xena: Gabrielle! I, I thought you had run off this morning your clothes, and your bag. Where have you been!

Gabrielle: Well I, ummm, needed to wash up, I mean you know wash my teeth, you know.

Xena, realizing how stupid she had just made herself look, brushed her hair back with one hand as she turned slightly away, hiding her expression from Gabrielle's gaze, and breathing a sigh of relief.

Gabrielle: Well umm, We have some potatoes left over from last night I can warm them in the fire if you want. I'm always in a bad mood when I first wake up too. I mean till I've had my breakfast that is.

Xena: Yeah that, that would be great, I think I'll go wash up myself you know wash my teeth, yeah.

Xena hurried over the mound to the stream, she had to get out of there for a minute, and compose herself. She couldn't believe she was acting this way, what spell was this girl casting over her, why did her actions bother her so. Finally she was able to calm herself, telling herself that it was just a one time incident that she would never put herself in this kind of situation again. Gabrielle was sound asleep she has no idea what I did last night, it's all good. Then Xena smiled at herself for getting all worked up like this, washed herself up and walked back to camp. Gabrielle had stoked the fire, and warmed up the potatoes, the bed roll was tied, and the camp site was picked up, and ready for departure. Xena smiled as she stepped over the mound, back into the camp.

Xena: You know Gabrielle, I had thought you were gone this morning. I thought maybe you had changed your mind about traveling me, and had snuck off to head home.

Gabrielle: Oh Xena I would never do that, I mean if I had changed my mind I would have told you so, besides this is what I want. I want to be with you, traveling, exploring, learning the ways of the world. I'm going to write about all our adventures.

Gabrielle fanned her arms out in a wide circle as if seeing words written in the air, fingers spread wide.

Gabrielle: The adventures of Xena the Warrior Princess! Written by the famous Bard Gabrielle

Xena: uh huh. Give me one of those potatoes.

Gabrielle handed Xena one of the potatoes, and sat to eat one her self. As they ate in silence Gabrielle's thoughts returned to this morning when she first awoke, to the smell on Xena's hand and the sticky feeling between her legs. She blushed slightly wondering again if the two things were in some way connected, if Xena had touched her in her sleep. Then the thought crossed her mind, how nice it would feel to have the Warrior's strong hands caressing her there. Xena noted the blush in Gabrielle's face and raised her eye brows slightly, at the expression that followed.

Xena: Hey, you OK over there?

Gabrielle: uh yeah fine, fine. Uh, well, Xena?

Xena: yeah?

Gabrielle: This morning, um, when I woke up, I um well my, you know privates spot, well it was kinda sticky like, and I noticed that your hand smelled, well kinda like me down there?

Gabrielle was blushing brightly now and really couldn't believe she had brought it up. Xena nearly choked on her potato. Xena thought for a moment, then said.

Xena: Gabrielle if you're going to travel with me then there are a few things you need to know. First of all, I have had my share of men, and to be quite honest they didn't always do it for me, if you know what I mean.

Now Gabrielle's full attention was on Xena's every word, she liked the way that sounded, it had a promising tone to it.

Gabrielle: yeah I think I do.

Xena: Well the next thing is I've had my share of women too, and they always seemed to be more... Well, more in touch with my needs.

Gabrielle: Really? I mean I kinda always wondered about that. I've never been with a man, not that kind of been with a man. I've wondered more about what it would be like to be with a woman than, what it would be like to be with a man, you know, like that. Xena's heart almost jumped out of her throat when she heard Gabrielle say this, and she moved toward the bard cautiously. Gabrielle sat up straighter as Xena moved closer to her suddenly becoming a bit nervous. Xena's lips began moving upward in a half smile when she saw the way Gabrielle jerked slightly as she approached. Her admission was all she needed to feel comfortable enough to make her move.

Xena: Gabrielle come here I wanna talk to you about something.... Quietly.
New Gab's Xena Obsession Page - Fanfics - Quietly My Love
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1