A Friend in Need


New Gab's Xena Obsession Page - Fanfics - A Friend in Need

Gabrielle quickly reached Xena and held her in her arms.



"I was there, in the tea house of doom," Xena continued, "when suddenly Akemi turns into the demon!"



"She then told me how she had allowed herself to become a hostage because she wanted to cause evil and havoc and I was certainly good at that. She then did the makeover to put me in beserker mode. But she was still a young demon and she didn't realize that as Ares' chosen I had certain powers against demons. SO I killed her. However, she then caused the torch to be dropped to start the fire. She never captured those souls though, she only made me believe that. She had power over me because I still obsessed over how she had done me wrong. The monks had been paid by her to lure me in. As she told me this I realized something. So I told her 'I can't change the past, it's true. But I can use what I learned to make my future better. Without my hate you no longer have any power over me.' She then screamed and exploded, I was blown all the way here."
"I'm just glad you're ok." Gab said with tears in her eyes. They embraced.



Next
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1