A Friend in Need


New Gab's Xena Obsession Page - Fanfics - A Friend in Need

Xena sadly looked at Gabrielle. "I need to be dead to kill the demon. I'm in my ghost form now, I just wanted to say goodbye, but I can't let you stop me."
"Well, at least it makes more sense to just kill yourself than to act like a pincusion for an aproaching army." Gabrielle admitted.
"I'm sorry it had to be this way, goodbye Gabrielle." And Xena disappeared. It took Gabrielle a few seconds to process this new development.



However, after a few moments of self pity Gabrielle got up to find someone who would help her find and revive Xena. Some monks from the shrine voulenteered to take Gabrielle to where the demon lived the "Tea House of Doom" as they called it.



Soon they arrived.



"Akemi is one of the souls trapped by the demon." Xena quickly explained. "The souls are forced to stay here and attend endless tea parties of doom."



"I trust you do have a plan?" Gabrielle asked Xena in a manner that indicated she highly doubted Xena had a plan.
Xena just smiled. "Yes, first I had to be dead. Next I had to come to his lair and wait till he returns to kill him."
"Why didn't someone else just kill him?"
"I am the one who is responsible. I am the only one who can do this task."
"But you weren't responsible!"
"Gabrielle, part of the price of being good is that I have to take responsibility, even if it hurts me. You taught me that."
Gabrielle just sighed. "So, am I getting your body?"
"Yes, you must get my body from the monk and burn the ashes and then put them in the well of strength on Mount uh... something or other. But first we can give you a dragon tatoo."
Gabrielle brightened, "Will it help me?"
"Well, no. But it look real cool."



Next
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1