New Gab's Xena Obsession Page - Fanfics - The Twelve Days of Solstice

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving,
And all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring,
'Cept Zep and her mouse.
She sat at the computer,
Making graphics with care,
Knowing that Christmas soon would be there.
Then an idea struck with a gong,
As she thought of a Christmas song,
And how it could be Xenafied!
Ok maybe I lied,
That's not quite the way it went,
But you get what I meant,
And without further ado,
Our gift to you...

The Twelve Days of Solstice: Xena Style
Every 2-3 days there will be the next chorus of the song and all the previous ones will be put here.

First Day of Solstice
"On the first day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me the Power of the Mendhi."

Second Day of Solstice
"On the second day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me two souls entwined."
(Entwined is such a fun word, and it describes them well...)

Third Day of Solstice
"On the Third day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me three naked go-go dancing Gabs"
(This would be Gab's gift to Xena...)

Fourth Day of Solstice
"On the fourth day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me Four Warrior Princesses"
(And this would be Xena's gift to Gab...)

Fifth Day of Solstice
"On the Fifth day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me Five Painted Amazons"
(Now what are they going to do with them? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge...)

Sixth Day of Solstice
"On the Sixth day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me Six 'Friendly' Hugs"
(Make that Subtext-Friendly hugs...)

Seventh Day of Solstice
"On the Seventh day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me Seven New Outfits"
(You might say this is a gift from Xena to Gab, but I think considering some of the outfits (or lack thereof) Xena would consider this a gift to herself too)

Eigth Day of Solstice
"On the Eigth day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me Eight Dancing Amzaons"
(At least I think it's eight...)

Ninth Day of Solstice
"On the Ninth day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me Nine Chances to Get Wet"

Tenth Day of Solstice
"On the Tenth day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me Ten Ways to kill Akemi"
TwelthDay.jpg
Eleventh Day of Solstice
"On the Eleventh day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me Eleven Bottles of Hair-Dye"
(Maybe Xena will be extra nice and give Gab a pair of eyebrows that match her hair color...)

Twelth day of Solstice
"On the Twelth day of Solstice my Soulmate gave to me Twelve Loving Poems"
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1